Paul Ferguson has served as Clerk of the Circuit Court of Arlington County and the City of Falls Church since January 1, 2008. Mr. Ferguson served as a Member of the Arlington County Board from 1996-2007, serving as Chairman in 1999, 2003 and 2007.
His community activities and awards include:
- Virginia Court Clerk’s Association (VCCA) President in 2018.
- The Virginia Access to Justice Commission.
- Current Chair of the Arlington County Bar Foundation.
- Current Chair of the Community Criminal Justice Board (CCJB)
- NOVA Parks Board of Directors as one of two appointees from Arlington County.
- Wakefield Alumni Educational Foundation
- Community Criminal Justice Board
- Mr Ferguson is especially proud of the Equality Award he received from AGLA for his support of Same Sex Marriages before they became legal in 2015
- Arlington Kiwanis Club member since 1993
- Leadership Arlington Founding Class of 1999